By Amy Ramos, Managing Director, Communications
Vote for the education-based organization you think is head of the class in our Chalk the Vote Challenge and earn a chance to win more than a gold star. Round one voting ends June 18. Help us narrow the playing field to the top 3! Prizes in the Chalk the Vote contest include:
- Chamber “On the Rise” memberships
- Cruises on Big D Catamarans
- Staff breakfast provided by the Original Pancake House
- A weekend stay in a suite at the Sheraton
- A night at the Joule with breakfast at Charlie Palmers
- Tickets to the State Fair of Texas
- DART prize pack and more.
Not sure who to vote for? Learn more about the participants:
- Educational First Steps Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter
- Head Start of Greater Dallas Connect with them on Facebook
- Junior Achievement of Dallas, Inc. Connect with them on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In
- LIFT – Literacy Instruction for Texas Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship Connect with them on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter
- Education is Freedom Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter
Visit the Chalk the Vote Challenge webpage to learn more about the contest and see the full prize list.
Ready to vote? Click here to chalk one up for your favorite educational non-profit! And remember: Tell your friends – the more business associates and friends connected to you who vote, the bigger your chances are to win. Winners will be announced July 20.