Twice a year YP hosts a CEO Luncheon Series where young professionals can speak openly with CEO’s of area companies. Small groups of 10-15 learn about the CEO’s beginning and ask questions on topics relevant to his or her field of work. The latest series participates heard from:
- Carlos Sepulveda, President & CEO, Interstate Batteries
- Nicole Weeldreyer, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Hernan J. Saenz, Managing Partner, Bain Consulting
- Tom Greco, President, Frito-Lay North America
- Stephen L. Mansfield, PhD, FACHE, President and CEO, Methodist Health System
Matt Joyce at the Dallas Business Journal attended the last lunch with Stephen Mansfield. Read the article here. Look for the next series in the spring.