Presented by Jackson Walker L.L.P., the conference is an annual event focused on providing professional development and networking for women executives at all levels of their career. This half-day seminar has exceptional speakers and enriching breakout sessions that you don’t want to miss. Register now to reserve your spot.
Keynote speakers include Robin Roberts, co-anchor of ABC’s Good Morning America, and Marni Walden, Verizon’s Executive Vice President and President of Product and New Business Innovation.
We are also excited to announce the breakout sessions for the 2014 Women’s Business Conference:
Seminar 1 – “Stories from the Top” Panel
- Jan Langbein, CEO, Genesis Women’s Shelter
- General Robin Babb Akin, United States Army, Military Consultant at Advanced Defense Systems Group
- Hattie Hill, President and CEO, Women’s Food Service Forum
Seminar 2 – “Serving on Corporate and Nonprofit Boards”
- Sandra Beach Lin, Board of Directors Member at American Electric Power, WESCO International, PolyOne Corporation, and Interface Biologics
Seminar 3 – “Generations in the Workplace”
- Paula Sullivan, President, The Wright Resource Group
Seminar 4 – “Building and Protecting Your Brand”
- Kerri Konik, Founder and CEO, Brandscape Atelier
We hope to see you there!